So simple and SO. DAMN. GOOD.
Here’s what you’ll need:
2 cups Milk
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Cinnamon
1 loaf of Brioche Bread
1 small jar of Nutella (more the merrier)
½ cup Strawberries (sliced)
2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
1. Combine milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Whisk to thoroughly combine ingredients.
2. Slice brioche loaf into approximately 1 inch slices.
3. Once waffle iron is preheated, spray both top and bottom throughly with non-stick spray. After, dip two slices of brioche in wet mixture and place side by side on bottom half of waffle iron.
4. Cook for 3-5 minutes then gently remove from iron.
5. Cut waffle into four corners and spread Nutella (plenty of it) on two of the corners. Add sliced strawberries on top of Nutella and cover with two remaining corners.
6. Top with powdered sugar, syrup, and enjoy!