The greatest invention since the waffle itself.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 Package of Trader Joe's Pizza Dough
4 tbsp Marinara
5 ½ inch slides of fresh Mozzarella Cheese
½ cup Pepperoni
½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
2 tsp basil
1. Remove pizza dough from packaging, lightly flour, and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
2. Roll out pizza dough on floured surface into small circles about the size of your waffle iron. Ideal thickness should be approximately ½ inch.
3. Once waffle iron is preheated, spray both top and bottom throughly with non-stick spray. After, place dough on waffle iron and immediately begin to add ingredients.
4. First, add marinara followed by mozzarella, pepperoni, fresh grated parmesan, basil, and top with 1 tbsp of extra sauce.
5. Cover with additional dough and close waffle iron to begin cooking process.
6. Cook for 5-7 minutes and trim any excess dough.
7. Remove and enjoy!